Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Lots of changes for spring.

We are off to the first Calgary show of 2007. It happens on March 2,3,4. in the Big 4 building.
The new website is coming along. I hope to have it up and running in the next week or two.

I had some problems with my main laptop in December, but I've had windows reinstalled and have also installed and configured all the photo stuff. The viewing stations went over well at the December show. We will be adding one more viewing station this year so we will have 3.


This is a dog show photos blog so here's a headshot from the last show.

I had some coffee mugs and mousepads made with Doggy photos on them. We will be offering them at an introductory price of $ 19.95 each. We will offer this special for Calgary and Fort St John to see what kind of interest we get.

No comments: